Download the Test Kit
Here’s all the files that you need to get started playing Fireball Forward.
- Fireball Forward Playtest Kit The basic infantry rules for the game that allow you to play the Easy Company scenario.
- Easy Company FBF7-28-11 - The first scenario which sees paratroopers for Easy company assaulting four Germans guns on D-Day. This action is depicted in episode 2 of ‘Band of Brothers.’
- playtest_counters-1 - Useful counters for infantry combat.
- QRC-1 - Charts, we’ve got charts! Download this file and you’ll have them too.
- pennants-1 - Flags used to mark activated units. Glue a golf tree to a base and wrap these around the tee securing with glue.
- allied_blinds-1 - Here are some blinds to use for hidden placement/movement if you do not want to have a referee. We have never used blinds before but it should work fine. Assign one blind per unit and give each side a couple of dummies. Move the blinds on the table and use normal spotting rules to reveal the blind. If an element in a blind does a fire action only that element is reveal not all the elements in the blind.
Charts and Other Downloads
Here’s some files that you can use to help play the game.
Basic game counters
American Army Labels
USMC & Japanese Initiative
US & German Activation Flags
Japanese Initiative Flags
Italian Activation Flags
Quick Reference Chart Page 1
Quick Reference Chart Page 2
Dive Bomber Chart
St-Lo scenario book: Type and number of elements needed for each scenario
Fireball Forward Activation Deck:
Here is the link to the websote were you can order a nicely produced activation deck. It has Allied, Axis, Japanese and Sovet cards. https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/fireball-forward-activation-deck